Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are You Happy Now?


I recently received an email from a devoted Team Hiett fan and it made me smile. This particular “fan” requested more blog posts and funny stories about our lives and I am more than happy to make that happen.


I do have to take time out say that I have followed the life of this “fan” and I am inspired. Not entirely happy with the way their life was going, they managed to take the road less traveled and changed gears in order to fufill their destiny.

I am a strong advocate in making yourself happy in all ways possible. If you are in relationship you know you’re not meant to be in, change it. If you don’t like the shape that you’re in, change it. If you don’t like the friends you hang around with, change them.  It is obviously easier said than done, but in the long run, you will truly be happy.

I wear my emotions on my face. If I am not happy, you can tell. I used to think this was a curse until I ran into a situation I didn’t like. I couldn’t pretend to like it. Even if I tried. So, I changed it.

You have heard it before, but I will say it again…….you only have one life to live. Make it your best.

So I want to thank you, fan. Although you admire what we write and the pictures we provide, I admire your courage to change your life upside down in order to be truly happy. That’s amazing.
Love, 
Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment